Sunday, 25 January 2009

Frank Bellamy and Letraset transfers

Keeping my eyes open for any new piece of Bellamy information on the Web, I spotted the following website, (which friend Richard Farrell of Andersonic fame alerted me to as well).

Dean, the owner of the 7 Wonders site gave me permission to share this image with you, so for your enjoyment:

Letraset advert drawn by Frank Bellamy

If you follow the links on his site you'll browse through a load of memories - if you're my age - which have sunk down in the brainpan, but have been quickly re-awakened! To save you time here's the link to the actual contents of this particular Action Transfer set.

I have placed a link(as usual click on 'note') from my mention of the first instance of the Letraset advert that featured Bellamy's artwork, in TV21 to his site. Obviously the advert with Bellamy's art appeared in lots of UK comics at the time and not just TV21, it was just convenient to list that as I can say with authority it was the first TV21 appearance of the advert!

No comments: